Search found 5 matches
Search found 5 matches • Page 1 of 1
- March 14th, 2020, 1:59 pm
- Forum: Master Makeup Artistry
- Topic: Any Canadian Students???
- Replies: 25
- Views: 7249
Hi! I'm not QUITE in Canada, but I'm thirty miles from the border in New York. It only takes me about two hours to get to Kingston and about four/five to get to Ottawa if I go via the Indian Reservation. It takes the same amount of time to get to Toronto if I go via Niagara Falls also. I'm actually ...
- March 6th, 2020, 10:36 am
- Forum: QC Makeup Academy General Discussion
- Topic: Models for Makeup/Hair
- Replies: 2
- Views: 5268
I've got a daughter who is a dancer, do you think it would be an issue if I used her for my model for some of the makeup and the hair if I had her father fill out the model feedback form? She loves stuff like this and is excited that I'm in school for it.