Search found 4 matches
Search found 4 matches • Page 1 of 1
- February 14th, 2013, 6:55 pm
- Forum: QC Event School General Discussion
- Topic: starting your own business
- Replies: 9
- Views: 2797
I am in the process of starting my own business as well. I have just completed Unit B and ready to move on to the next. While I am in school I am just building my business as I go and using all the tips and knowledge that I am gaining from taking this course. I have also signed up with the Small Bus...
- January 28th, 2013, 12:09 pm
- Forum: QC Design School General Discussion
- Topic: Submitting first lesson
- Replies: 3
- Views: 4774
Yes that is correct. It will allow you to upload your work but you can not submit them until you have all your assignments uploaded. Blessings to your on your endeavors!
- December 19th, 2012, 1:27 pm
- Forum: Event Planning
- Topic: First Paid Baby Shower
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1385
Is there a specific book that you are getting the theme from? I recently attended a Book Themed birthday party for the book "Goodnight Moon" and the decor really brought the book to life. So, depending on the book that you are getting your inspiration from will determine the decor and even...