New student

Network and share ideas with other students, get help with your course assignments, and talk about your experiences as an aspiring or working event planner.
Melissa
Event Planner

New student

Unread postby Melissa » August 23rd, 2013, 8:41 pm

Hey! So my name is Melissa and I have actually been enrolled for a while but am just getting around to starting. I am from Michigan and actually got the interest to do this after I planned a benefit to help my niece who was born with cancer. We raised over $10,000 to help her family! She is now cancer free and I am on my way to becoming an event planner. I have been thinking about business name ideas because ideally I would like to own my own event planning business. Anyone have suggestions on whether or not to put your name in your business name? I have two nicknames one is Mel and one is Meesha and I have been playing around with those in the business name?
bryony3690

Re: New student

Unread postby bryony3690 » August 30th, 2013, 4:32 pm

Hi Mel, my names Bryony. im new today! a little bit confused but working my way around the site. have you found a new name for your company yet? I have no idea, been pondering working my surname into it... how are you finding the course and the online bit??

Return to “Event Planning”