New Student

Network and share ideas with other students, get help with your course assignments, and talk about your experiences as an aspiring or working event planner.
bryony3690

New Student

Unread post by bryony3690 »

hello All,

My name is Bryony, I'm new today. if you have any advice on anything about anything, please do let me know... I'm based in the UK in Cheshire... is anyone else near to me doing this course?

iv never done a course online before so this is new to me, but I'm loving it so far.. very excited!! :D
lulucreations
Event Planner

Re: New Student

Unread post by lulucreations »

Welcome Bryony!

I live in Wiltshire, it's far from you but wanted to say hello and also say to enjoy every single part of the course. The tutors are fantastic and are always there to help! the information you get back from them after every unit is so understanding, they even give you advice for when you become a planner to think about when with a client!

I am currently on the 3rd unit of my event and wedding planning course, I am really enjoying it.. it helped me plan my sisters wedding for her.. she got married a couple of weeks ago now and it was perfect!

I hope you enjoy the course, I am sure you will be a brilliant planner!

Take Care
Emma :D :D
StephanieM

Re: New Student

Unread post by StephanieM »

Welcome Bryony!

I am also a New Student. Cracked open Unit A an hour ago...

I am in Toronto, Canada. I am really excited to get started and cannot wait to learn all sorts of new things that will help me to pursue a career in planning events.

I wish you the best of luck. :)

Talk to you soon.