Assignment B1

Network and share ideas with other students, get help with your course assignments, and talk about your experiences as an aspiring or working event planner.
versepasi

Assignment B1

Unread postby versepasi » September 22nd, 2013, 12:41 pm

Hi guys! I'm having trouble with assignment B1 for the Event/Wedding Planning courses. I find it very vague and confusing and doesn't give you much to work with. Help would be much appreciated!

Thanks!

Ver
StarVee
Event Planner

Re: Assignment B1

Unread postby StarVee » September 23rd, 2013, 10:17 pm

Are you still having problems?
tnk1976

Unread postby tnk1976 » January 2nd, 2014, 12:41 pm

I'm on assignment B1 as well and I am feeling the same way.. I'm stumped.. Not enough information..
WanderfulLife

Unread postby WanderfulLife » January 15th, 2014, 3:25 pm

I'm on B1 as well. I have also found it to be a bit vague but I would suggest just planning the party as though it were actually happening. It's better to over-answer the questions than to not give enough information.

Good Luck! p.s It has taken me a few weeks to even get answers from businesses on quotes for equipment.
D Wand- "Wand"erful Life Weddings & Events
sweetsue5291

Unread postby sweetsue5291 » January 20th, 2014, 11:55 pm

If anyone is still looking for help... I learned my lesson on packet A. Never try to do an assignment without the Course Guide that you will find with the books for each packet. That gives you so much info. That has truly helped me.
Oh and when I emailed for prices I told them that I was a student and they all got back to me fairly quickly.

Good luck from a Texas Sweetheart.

Sue Blain
San Antonio

Return to “Event Planning”