Confused by A3 and old forum questions

Network and share ideas with other students, get help with your course assignments, and talk about your experiences as an aspiring or working event planner.
llove

Confused by A3 and old forum questions

Unread postby llove » March 19th, 2014, 12:38 pm

I was looking for clarification on Assignment A3 to pick an event speaker. It seems I am supposed to be answering in short sentences or bullet point type answers, but then I read answers to other's confusion(which are from last year), and now I am completely confused.

It doesn't say to pick a speaker but then the bottom says to pick two alternative speakers. I am completely confused on this seemingly straightforward assignment. If anyone can shed light on this I'd greatly appreciate it.
tbudd04

Re: Confused by A3 and old forum questions

Unread postby tbudd04 » March 21st, 2014, 11:11 am

Hey there, I was stuck on this for a few minutes as well as I didn't quite understand the last part.
What I ended up doing and I guess I will know once my mark comes back if it was right, was the chosen speaker was a professor. But as you continue working with the professor you find they are not going to work as your speaker. So who else would you seek out to speak at the event?
I chose and environmentalist and a celebrity speaker that supported the cause of the event.
I hope that kind of helps a little. Like I said, don't know if I am right or not. But that was the solution I came up with to the question :)
Tyeshia

Re: Confused by A3 and old forum questions

Unread postby Tyeshia » March 31st, 2014, 2:43 pm

I just posted basic responses.

Return to “Event Planning”