Business Plann

Network and share ideas with other students, get help with your course assignments, and talk about your experiences as an aspiring or working event planner.
Yvette21

Business Plann

Unread post by Yvette21 »

This course teaching you how to write a Business Plan is very exciting. The Business Plan takes a lot of time to devote too so I have decide to take my time in completing this part in Unit A. :roll:
lollipop

Re: Business Plann

Unread post by lollipop »

Hi Yvette,
Yes I agree the business side of it is important as well, I have taken a week (hopefully I can get it done in that time) off to do the business side of things from unit A and B. Goodluck with it all :)
Yvette21

Unread post by Yvette21 »

Hi Lollipop:

Thanks for your comment. It is appreciated. Working on Unit B (2 assignments left). I an very satisfied so far with the training of QC Event Planning. Each unit I study make me so excited about getting into this business.

Keep in touch. :roll:

Yvette
lollipop

Unread post by lollipop »

Hi Yvette,
I am loving this course, and keep pinching myself; can I really be an event and wedding planner. I have recieved A+ for both A and B units and am half way through Unit C. I did a big chunk of business stuff after doing Unit B although there is a lot more I can/should be doing business wise but I know I'll keep plugging along with the business side as I keep working on the course (and beyond). All the best with the rest of the course.