Course Completed!!

Network and share ideas with other students, get help with your course assignments, and talk about your experiences as an aspiring or working event planner.
cdnpeachez

Course Completed!!

Unread postby cdnpeachez » April 16th, 2014, 9:46 am

Hi all,

I have completed the Event Planning Course!

I am currently unemployed and upon losing my job I didn't want to apply for jobs in the field I was doing for 23 years (Administrative Assistant). I wanted a career change but doing something I enjoyed at the same time. Then I saw an add for QC Career School. I went to the site and browsed around and the Event Planning Course just jumped out at me. So, I thought, OK this is it, this might just be my calling! I then jumped on board and paid my fees, got my material and plucked down and got to work! Well did it pay off! I completed the course (took me just a little over 1 month - remember I'm unemployed) and received A+'s for all 4 units! I'm so very proud of myself and I want to thank QC Career School for offering such a GREAT course! I would highly recommend this course (and probably any other course they offer) to everyone!

Thank you again and here's hoping I find that new career!
Yvette21

Re: Course Completed!!

Unread postby Yvette21 » April 18th, 2014, 11:43 am

Congrats to you.

On doing some online research, this career is a billion dollar business. As I am confident about my great success in this career, rest assure you will be successful.

Best Wishes,

Yvette
JD
Event Planner

Unread postby JD » April 18th, 2014, 1:26 pm

Congrats and best of luck!
MsD4u

Unread postby MsD4u » April 21st, 2014, 5:47 pm

I recently completed the Event & Wedding Planning Course. I am so excited and feel a sense of accomplishment. I have been doing Events & wedding planning for a number of years but had never obtained a certification. After becoming unemployed from a corporate position, I had time to rethink my career choices. I have always loved both Event & Wedding Planning and worked my "side" business very well. Yet something was missing. I took the combined course and once I started I was hooked. It was an excellent course and the pace is set by you. I not only achieved my certification but I got Straight "A's" on all of my assignments which resulted in an additional "Merit Award" Certificate. Thank you for helping me to achieve the dream.

Return to “Event Planning”