Network and share ideas with other students, get help with your course assignments, and talk about your experiences as an aspiring or working event planner.
- Posts: 2
- Joined: April 16th, 2015, 2:06 pm
My name is Lauren and I just enrolled in the Event Décor class and after completing that I would like to pursue the Event and Wedding Planning Course. Any advice or words of wisdom for a new comer? Thanks everyone!
- Posts: 14
- Joined: January 7th, 2014, 9:48 am
- Location: Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
my best advise is
"Just Have Fun!"
- Posts: 3
- Joined: April 14th, 2015, 11:57 am
Hi! I am new as well, I got my books yesterday and immediately got to work. Just finished course A (10 hours later haha) I am enjoying it so far!
- Posts: 15
- Joined: March 30th, 2015, 2:02 am
a2 was challenging for me . I didn't understand it