UNIT A GRADE A+

Network and share ideas with other students, get help with your course assignments, and talk about your experiences as an aspiring or working event planner.
OliviaLusk

UNIT A GRADE A+

Unread postby OliviaLusk » May 3rd, 2015, 4:05 pm

So... I submitted my unit A course and I couldn't be happier with my grade! I got an A+ and am so excited that all of my hard work paid off. My tutor is Alexandra Slawek she gave me great advice and I look forward to hearing more of what she has to say when I complete other Units. Does anyone else have Alexandra? What are some tips that she gave you?
aimorel

Re: UNIT A GRADE A+

Unread postby aimorel » May 15th, 2015, 11:41 am

I just submitted unit A and my tutor is also Alexandra Slawek. I havent gotten my grade back yet but i am so excited that someone has actually worked with her and really likes her. I am looking forward to my feedback! BTW, good luck :)
SloLove

Unread postby SloLove » May 25th, 2015, 7:29 am

I submitted my unit A and I got an "A" my tutor was in the hospital so it took weeks. The school was kind enough to email me though to keep me updated and gave me an option of having another tutor grade my assignment or wait. I decided to wait for Athena DeVonne
StevieJeanCM

Unread postby StevieJeanCM » June 2nd, 2015, 2:51 pm

I just submitted my Unit D and have only gotten B+s and one B...I don't know why I can't seem to get that A! My tutor is Heather Hawes. Any tips since you girls seem to be doing better than me?
planty01

Unread postby planty01 » June 14th, 2015, 11:36 am

I have submitted my units A & B and I have got a grade A for unit A and grade A+ for unit B. I just add email addresses and pictures that has helped me :)

Return to “Event Planning”