Event and wedding planning

Network and share ideas with other students, get help with your course assignments, and talk about your experiences as an aspiring or working event planner.
Christina888

Event and wedding planning

Unread postby Christina888 » July 9th, 2015, 5:34 am

Hi
I am stuck on A5:your event resources. So am I suppose to look for places that can cater for a function? I dont know how to do the second part of the 7 additional event services. Can anyone help me please. Thanks
EP46979

Re: Event and wedding planning

Unread postby EP46979 » July 21st, 2015, 1:25 pm

Hey, what I did was I went to the phone book and found everything for catering. Then I chose 3 from the bunch. Repeat the steps for the others.. Hopefully this help you out.
pleo2013

Unread postby pleo2013 » September 15th, 2015, 2:00 pm

I went online and used google. I found places that did on site and off site catering. Are we suppose to put pricing and service information down? Or just names of Companies and their phone # and addresses?
graceyslade

Unread postby graceyslade » October 1st, 2015, 4:55 am

Hey,

I am also confused! How close do the places have to be to me? and is this for any particular function or just general??

Thanks in advance
bonnetdane

Unread postby bonnetdane » October 6th, 2015, 11:37 am

Hi , I also used google , and I put every information I was able to get, they do say as detailed as possible. Later on you're gonna have assignement that simulates you planning a party or something and youre going to need to put the name of caterers, stationery, vendors etc, so having all the names already comes in handy. :) Plus when you're really going to have your own bussiness you already know the names phone numbers , so that saves you an inconsiderate amount of time !
Christina888

Unread postby Christina888 » October 15th, 2015, 9:17 am

Thanks guys for all the help. Sorry for the late reply.

Return to “Event Planning”