My grade

Network and share ideas with other students, get help with your course assignments, and talk about your experiences as an aspiring or working event planner.
rae2012
Event Planner

My grade

Unread postby rae2012 » September 16th, 2015, 4:25 pm

Hello everyone,

I received my grade today for unit C and it was an A, I'm so happy and ready to submit unit D. I'm so excited that I'm almost finish, it been a long journey for me. I started this journey since 2012 and went through so much to where I had to stop with my dreams to deal with other situations that I was going thru, now I'm back on track with the help of God to guide me back to where I needed to be. Working my other job really didn't help me because it was so stressful. 2 more assignments and I'm finish can't wait.

Good Luck Everyone!
Kish73

Re: My grade

Unread postby Kish73 » September 24th, 2015, 5:13 pm

Thats really great. . Best of luck my dear!!!!! I'm a new student ....so excited and nervous ...
Nenek23

Re: My grade

Unread postby Nenek23 » January 16th, 2016, 10:24 pm

Good luck! I registered in Dec 2013 and received my package in Jan 2014. I still have time right? I have been very with my family and work. Now I ma just doing the Unit A assignment. Hopefully I'll be able to finish this in few months.

Return to “Event Planning”