Event Decor Assignment B2

Network and share ideas with other students, get help with your course assignments, and talk about your experiences as an aspiring or working event planner.
DanieMarie22

Event Decor Assignment B2

Unread postby DanieMarie22 » November 4th, 2015, 2:07 pm

Hey guys! I'm working on the color pairings assignment. I know we have to select colors, based on the questions/scenarios. However, I'm not sure what to include in the "type short write-up here". Am I explaining why I chose these colors?

Thanks!!!
Cradicke

Re: Event Decor Assignment B2

Unread postby Cradicke » November 7th, 2015, 1:38 am

I'm working on the same thing. But I don't understand the color wheel to get the answers. I'm stuck on the assignment.
DanieMarie22

Unread postby DanieMarie22 » November 16th, 2015, 10:42 am

I'm stuck also. I understand the color wheel, but I don't know how to or what to write to give explanations for my color choices.
TCW

Unread postby TCW » December 23rd, 2015, 10:40 pm

Hi DaineMarie22,

I know you post this questions about how to explain your color choices a month ago. If you are still having problems, what I did was tell my tutor what items would be used for each color. For example White (flowers, sashes, plates), Black (Linen), Red (flowers, napkins, chair covers). I hope this helps you.
ewise

Unread postby ewise » January 18th, 2016, 1:43 pm

so I am struggling with this assignment as well. I get the color wheel , but I disagree with it. lol! I see that orange is a complimentary color to royal blue, but I don't think I would suggest using that as a color combination for a graduation party for a girl. I am having a hard time coming up with a shade of orange working with the blue in a combination I would choose. are they asking for our opinion or just the right choice based on the color wheel? like could I do a shade of yellow?
Jreese15

Unread postby Jreese15 » May 24th, 2016, 4:47 pm

Where you able to figure it out? I'm struggling as well. I also don't understand the color wheel very well. Can you help me?

Return to “Event Planning”