A2

Network and share ideas with other students, get help with your course assignments, and talk about your experiences as an aspiring or working event planner.
joannairving
Event Planner

A2

Unread post by joannairving »

I am currently on A2 but I am confused by the question 'a. Will a room that is 3000 square feet be large enough to accommodate both the ceremonies and then the dinners?' As I am not sure what it is referring too, can anyone point me in the right direction please?
jamilitia
Event Planner

Re: A2

Unread post by jamilitia »

I AGREE!!!
Kellywesley
Event Planner

Unread post by Kellywesley »

All of the assignments are very vegue and confusing. Im having trouble myself
Kellywesley
Event Planner

Unread post by Kellywesley »

I just realized that the directions for all of the assignments are in the white course guide. That made things a lot easier
NHMcPhetridge
Event Planner

Unread post by NHMcPhetridge »

Yes I had trouble with A2 as well but, check out the course guide and it will alleviate some confusion:)
kikikira
Event Planner

Re: A2 need help please

Unread post by kikikira »

Hello, I am on A2 and stuck, because I've done the adding up of the size of the venues that they wanted. But now I'm stuck on where it says will a room of 3000sq ft work, and then what about one of 1600sq ft or whatever, I'm just wondering am I having to add the sizes together, the classroom setting and the banquet/dance floor and the work out which size room is better and works or what ? Thanks for the help, will be really appreciated :)
ToniR

Re: A2 need help please

Unread post by ToniR »

kikikira wrote:Hello, I am on A2 and stuck, because I've done the adding up of the size of the venues that they wanted. But now I'm stuck on where it says will a room of 3000sq ft work, and then what about one of 1600sq ft or whatever, I'm just wondering am I having to add the sizes together, the classroom setting and the banquet/dance floor and the work out which size room is better and works or what ? Thanks for the help, will be really appreciated :)
Hey, I don't think you need to add the sizes together. guests will be seated in the class room seating and then ushered in to another hall where your event team will go back in to the hall and rearrange it to banquet seating.

I hope this makes sense? I know what you all mean about the assignments being a bit vague though. I got stuck a couple of times too!! just keep reading the Event planning course guide (the little white booklet) I promise it does help!!

Let me know how you got on!!
KiminAustin

Unread post by KiminAustin »

Thanks kikikira for the clarification. I was overthinking the question, lol. Yes, I have to admit the questions are a bit vague.
HarmonySavoia

Unread post by HarmonySavoia »

The white course guide has more details of the scenario and questions. Being ridiculously obsessive, I typed in red the whole questions to let the course guides know that their assignment sheets are lacking.