getting on track

Network and share ideas with other students, get help with your course assignments, and talk about your experiences as an aspiring or working event planner.
DJPetithomme

getting on track

Unread postby DJPetithomme » May 18th, 2017, 8:41 pm

hi everyone I love planning weddings and events which is why I wanted to decide to have a career in it but the things happen in my life ,very bad things that made me fall behind so now things have gotten better and I'm going to buckle now and get on track . So if any support I can get from you guys would be nice thank you .
flowers40

Re: getting on track

Unread postby flowers40 » May 19th, 2017, 9:22 pm

Hi,
the best advice I can give you !
Since I know what your going threw !
it not easy to have full focus on your studies when you a full load on your back !
I been there ! I was amazed with QC Career School there very helpful
take your time do your Studies because you'll need them to be at your best in your future !
and if you need help call the School they wonderful !

hope this help you !

Best of luck

Anik Agarwala
Sbattle

Re: getting on track

Unread postby Sbattle » May 26th, 2017, 10:46 am

Hi,

I am in a similar situation. I have fallen behind on my course work due to a major family tragedy. I shut down and shut out everything that felt unnecessary in order for me to process what happened. I am now trying to get focused and back on track. I almost feel like since I have been absent from the event planning industry mentally and physically it has made it even more difficult to get on track and get the course work done. I hit 1 year in September and have not completed many assignments. It always seems like everyone enrolled in this program completed the course quickly and was able to received their certification. It is comforting to know that someone else is able to relate and reassures me that I can still do this. So, you have my encouragement and support. I say lets get it done!

Shay

Return to “Event Planning”