business name opinion

Network and share ideas with other students, get help with your course assignments, and talk about your experiences as an aspiring or working event planner.
Eyleen224

business name opinion

Unread postby Eyleen224 » July 10th, 2017, 10:29 pm

Hey guys!!

I was wondering if you guys could give me you opinion on the potential business name. these are the names i have came up with:
- delightful celebration
- adorvee event planning & decor
- donneys event planing & decor

thanks in advance for helping me out.
by the way my name is Eyleen Vanessa Donneys
RTremble

Re: business name opinion

Unread postby RTremble » July 20th, 2017, 11:20 am

Hi,

Great names Eyleen224, My first question that I pose to you is what is the vision behind your name? What do you want your clients to feel when they think of the name of your business?

Have you checked online to see if the name is taken? Heres a quick tool (Namevine.com) to use to check it all at once. All you have to do is put your name in the search and if they are all green go for it. If not go back to the drawing board. Your social media and site should have one cohesive identity. A Good example of doing this to take each name, color scheme, favorite fonts paired up, shapes and 4-9 inspiration pics and create a brand style sheet (guide) and mood board for your business.

This will also help you stay on brand with social media, advertising, and your business stationery. ;)

Here is a sample - https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/56 ... bd0ead.jpg http://canva.com is a good place to start and follow "Nicolette Styles" on YoTube to make the learning curve simpler. I hope I helped some. :)
Tasi

Re: business name opinion

Unread postby Tasi » July 28th, 2017, 2:08 am

EVD Event Planning

Put your initials in a pretty cursive font with Event Planning underneath. It can look very elegant that way.

Return to “Event Planning”