Help with A7

Network and share ideas with other students, get help with your course assignments, and talk about your experiences as an aspiring or working event planner.
Hollymac

Help with A7

Unread postby Hollymac » December 20th, 2017, 4:27 pm

Hello everyone!
I am hoping that someone could please help me with unit A7?
I have no idea how to start it, or even who I am supposed to be writing it to?
I have read everything that is needed, but I still have no idea
Any help would be greatly appreciated!
BrookeRossen

Re: Help with A7

Unread postby BrookeRossen » December 29th, 2017, 3:20 pm

Hi Holly!

For A7 I started with what types of services I want to offer, so since I want to focus more on weddings since that is what I have backgrounds in I explained that my services will be: "Wedding service will be unlimited planning session, theme development, budget creation and maintenance, vendor management, venue selection, checklist, rehearsal and wedding day coordinator. Partial Planning review plans makes recommendations and ideas, go over budget and design, finalize details with vendors, create agenda and floor plans, final walk through, handle any emergencies that may arise, deliver all personal items to ceremony and reception. Creation of timeline, and accept plus supervise deliveries set up of vendors." along with engagements. After that I did research for the area I live in to see what companies offer the same services to see where I could fit in or if they even offer they same. which they didn't so I explained that. In my final paragraph I went into what position i want to be not really wanting to be number one (as I also have side careers connecting to this) but would like to be middle if not top 5-10 and why.

I hope this helps :D

Brooke!
ArielCC

Re: Help with A7

Unread postby ArielCC » March 5th, 2018, 3:33 pm

did you find it necessary to this assignment? It is optional so I am considering coming back to it later, as I have a lot of thinking to do, to position myself in the market of the city i live in.

your thoughts would be helpful

thanks!

Return to “Event Planning”