New to event planning

Network and share ideas with other students, get help with your course assignments, and talk about your experiences as an aspiring or working event planner.
Jalecomber

New to event planning

Unread postby Jalecomber » January 19th, 2018, 9:44 am

Hi
So I'm new to event planning has anyone got any tips or a hung to help? And how you finding the course? Let me know I wanna know details and tips to help me get through

Thanks Jade xxx
Seven

Re: New to event planning

Unread postby Seven » January 20th, 2018, 3:26 pm

Hi, I am also new here and the first time coming into this student forum and actually posted a question and hoping to get a response. As the course being long distance I utilise the internet a lot to see if I'm on the correct path. Hard trying to find a balance between work and studying but I think I am enjoying it.....Welcome
CassandraJay

Re: New to event planning

Unread postby CassandraJay » January 22nd, 2018, 4:33 pm

My main tip would be, make sure to make the time. Though some of the assignments seem easy they do still take time. I picked one day a week that I would try to complete the whole unit, then submit it and one the same day next week i would work on the next one. Even if my mark wasn't back. That way it is more of a routine, just like going to a physical class would be.

Return to “Event Planning”