Unit A Event Resources Assignment

Network and share ideas with other students, get help with your course assignments, and talk about your experiences as an aspiring or working event planner.
amperry0426

Unit A Event Resources Assignment

Unread postby amperry0426 » March 7th, 2018, 8:53 pm

Hey Everyone! My name is Ashley and I am currently living in New Hampshire! I signed up for Event and Wedding Planning in November and am currently just getting to Unit A5's Homework Assignment! I have been crazy busy lately and am trying to get back on track right now. So for this homework assignment, it is asking for three resources for each of the things listed. It says to be as detailed as possible. Now all of the websites that I am using and resources that I found, they all have a million different prices on it along with different types of menus for certain venues. Now, do I have to list EVERY SINGLE THING that is on the website? Or can I put a link that brings them to the page that I was looking at? What has everyone else done? I can be very detailed oriented when it comes to things like that so I am also just wondering if I am over thinking it! I would appreciate ANY feedback! Thanks everyone!!
Seven

Re: Unit A Event Resources Assignment

Unread postby Seven » March 8th, 2018, 2:57 pm

Put as much detail as possible, email, phone number website, type of menu, capacity etc. Do not put link
amperry0426

Re: Unit A Event Resources Assignment

Unread postby amperry0426 » March 24th, 2018, 7:31 pm

Alright, should I just put the type of menus that they offer or do I need to list all of the options that are available in that menu?

Thanks!

Return to “Event Planning”