Student Networking/Communication

Network and share ideas with other students, get help with your course assignments, and talk about your experiences as an aspiring or working event planner.
Paulettedavis

Student Networking/Communication

Unread postby Paulettedavis » June 4th, 2019, 11:11 am

I've noticed that postings for event/wedding planning are not recent. I am registered in this course and hoping to interact with other students
KeiaW

Re: Student Networking/Communication

Unread postby KeiaW » June 5th, 2019, 3:07 am

I registered last year and not a lot of people reply there even post from 2014 and zero reply. Maybe if the group be on FB then it be more helpful, interesting and active.
ShaeSM

Unread postby ShaeSM » June 9th, 2019, 10:35 pm

worth a try definitely
Jconway01

Unread postby Jconway01 » June 15th, 2019, 7:02 am

Hey, I have nearly qualified but I’m more than happy to stay connected. :)
Would be nice to be in touch with even more like minded people.
Monique.C

Unread postby Monique.C » June 26th, 2019, 9:52 am

Hi Everyone I'm new here studying the Corporate Event Planning course, I'm just getting used to working my way around the event school's website.
I'm currently living in Manchester in the United Kingdom, but I'm originally from South-East London.
I'm 27 and a mother of one three year old girl.
My background is Fashion and Graphic Design; so I'm taking this course so that one day I will be able to host my own fashion show in London.
In my spare time I like to go to Hip-hop Karaoke events in the city :) and Latino nightclubs (it makes you feel like your in a whole different country I love the atmosphere)I'm apart of the Beehive (Beyonce Fan Club) :D So I like to have a good time; life is too short not to be your authentic self and love what you do, with the people you love.
I have learnt in this life you are never too young or old to learn new things and make changes.
So that's a little bit about me, you can reply to my message and I will gladly reply back as I love meeting new people and conversing about what we are studying altogether.
Jconway01

Unread postby Jconway01 » July 10th, 2019, 10:24 am

Hey Monique,

Sounds like a very fun and interesting work background and that's a great idea, to do a fashion show.
It would be great to chat more, are you on social media at all? It might be a little easier to connect. :)
soldiergirl48

Unread postby soldiergirl48 » July 21st, 2019, 12:46 pm

Still need little help on how to get started when I finish the last assignment. How to get the business name you selected? How much to secure it? Last question is how to promote my business by starting off small?

Return to “Event Planning”