Assignment A2

Network and share ideas with other students, get help with your course assignments, and talk about your experiences as an aspiring or working event planner.
mjazcarate97

Assignment A2

Unread postby mjazcarate97 » November 9th, 2019, 2:06 pm

Hi! I just want to know if for the assignment A2, till what point do we need to be specific in the details for the planning of the event?

Thank you!
Tay

Re: Assignment A2

Unread postby Tay » November 24th, 2019, 1:33 am

I always found it's better to go as specific as possible when your tutor goes through your assignments they can give you feedback tailored to all of your specifics.
KeiaW

Re: Assignment A2

Unread postby KeiaW » November 24th, 2019, 2:48 pm

I agree with Tay. It is important to be as specific as possible. They even suggest to think of your tutor as a client. I sometime think of myself as a client and what I would like to see. I always keep in mind that event and wedding planning may be stressful to some and dont understand things. For example if I say, " a green table linens with a white lace overlay along with gold charger plates. As well as mirror vase filled with flowers." You might look at me with a confused face, but if I show you pictures or examples then it will make sense what I said. Other words it is also good to try to show some pictures. I hope that made sense and help.

Return to “Event Planning”