Seeking Event & Wedding planning partner in the Okanagan (Kelowna BC)

Network and share ideas with other students, get help with your course assignments, and talk about your experiences as an aspiring or working event planner.
Rach276

Seeking Event & Wedding planning partner in the Okanagan (Kelowna BC)

Unread post by Rach276 »

Good day, my name is Rachèle and I come with 14 years experience in event planning. From conception to completion, I have organized numerous trade shows, golf tournaments, galas, business networking events, themed boat cruises, fundraisers and more!

I moved to the Okanagan last year from Quebec with only 1 goal in mind, to become THE #1 Wedding and event planner in the Okanagan. Kelowna is famously known for 2 things: It's wineries, with over 120 breathtaking wineries, and it's sunshine with over 2200 hours of sunlight per year! THE perfect and very popular wedding destination of Canada!

I'm seeking for a partner that would like to embark on this incredible journey with me. Times are hard with Covid and all but people are still getting married, celebrating anniversaries and milestones. Plus, I believe that as the world slowly reopens post pandemic, we will have our work cut out for us so let's get started!

Tell me what you can bring to the table? What kind of experience or background do you have that would make us great partners and help us build a solid business and reputation?

I look forward to hear from you!
Rach