ASSIGNMENT A5

Network and share ideas with other students, get help with your course assignments, and talk about your experiences as an aspiring or working event planner.
Dawn42
Event Planner

ASSIGNMENT A5

Unread postby Dawn42 » March 16th, 2013, 12:22 pm

Does the assignment apply to a specific even such as corporate, or is this very general types of venues etc? I'm unsure what time of information I'm supposed to be looking for as obviously different events require different venues.
EP9586
Event Planner

Re: ASSIGNMENT A5

Unread postby EP9586 » March 17th, 2013, 9:14 am

Hi,
I searched for venues that would hold all different kinds of events. I think the idea is just to build a list of venues and contacts for any type of event that you're planning.
I've just submitted module A so hopefully we'll find out once feedback comes through :) Hope this helps.

Minal
Dawn42
Event Planner

Unread postby Dawn42 » March 19th, 2013, 11:40 pm

Thank u for the feedback. Can u reply with whether this is correct once graded? Or email me dawn42@hotmail.com
How u did it. I'm in vancouver bc so I'm sure we are in different locations. I'm just curious if I'm doing it the same way. Thanks for the help
PViruet

Unread postby PViruet » July 23rd, 2013, 8:51 am

I'm confused also what they are asking for do they actually want me to look up local business in my area that offer these services and list the actual name of business?
Qwintalline
Event Planner

Unread postby Qwintalline » August 1st, 2013, 5:15 am

I had tried to give different examples of local businesses so that I can cover all possibilities for example in regards to the decoration suppliers i had tried to find a wedding decoration supplier and also a party decoration supplier.
I think personally that the exercise is to show your able to find local resources.

Return to “Event Planning”