A7

Network and share ideas with other students, get help with your course assignments, and talk about your experiences as an aspiring or working event planner.
rebeccaqueen76
Event Planner

A7

Unread post by rebeccaqueen76 »

hello,
im having trouble with A7 i havent really been working a job in the last well about 11 or 12 years so i really dont know what to on this one if you could help me out in any way that will help me out alot.
Thank you.
emlynn25
Event Planner

Re: A7

Unread post by emlynn25 »

Hi there,
This could be really beneficial for you, especially if you want to create a business after you're done the course (You could even start before that). If you are interested in having a business in this area , this is a great opportunity for you to sit down and figure things out. For your summery refer back to you lesson book, or even search the internet for some great ideas, these tools can help you with ideas to incorporate in your assignment. If you're still unsure about having your own business, then just have fun with it! Be as creative as you can be and take all your great ideas and build "your business" and summarize away!

Hope that was helpful!
rebeccaqueen76
Event Planner

Re: A7

Unread post by rebeccaqueen76 »

To emlynn25 i want tot tank you for helping me. Your message was helpful thank you again.