Hi I'm , new

Network and share ideas with other students, get help with your course assignments, and talk about your experiences as an aspiring or working event planner.
emmaj4774
Event Planner

Hi I'm , new

Unread post by emmaj4774 »

Hi everyone my name is Emma & I have just enrolled on the Event Planning course.
I have just received my course documents & I can't wait to get started :) I would really appreciate any help or tips that other students enrolled on this course can give me.
MsJewell
Event Planner

Re: Hi I'm , new

Unread post by MsJewell »

I am new as of last week but howdy to you! :)
rebeccaqueen76
Event Planner

Unread post by rebeccaqueen76 »

welcome and have fun with this,don't give up no matter what have someone support you at all cost and to be by your side.and like i said have a lot of fun. :D
dawn2323
Event Planner

Unread post by dawn2323 »

Welcome! I agree about having fun with this course! Don't be afraid to get on the forum to ask questions, I have found someone will answer your question within a day or two. :D Good Luck!!
enjoy88

Unread post by enjoy88 »

Hi Im new as well and I wish everyone the best here
GloHiwiller

Unread post by GloHiwiller »

I'm new too. Well I received the course a long time ago and life changes made me put it aside but I'm picking it back up and am excited.
Peeshee

Hi everyone

Unread post by Peeshee »

Good Morning

Today is the first dy ay of my programs as an Event Coordinator and wedding planner. I appreciate any assistance or feedback. Good luck everyone
LILLY LACE 40
Event Planner

Unread post by LILLY LACE 40 »

Hi everyone ive just completed assignment D I am really enjoying this experience and im hoping to start my own business in event any tips would be gratefully received