Anyone from Hawaii??

Network and share ideas with other students, get help with your course assignments, and talk about your experiences as an aspiring or working event planner.
j.lopes85

Anyone from Hawaii??

Unread postby j.lopes85 » May 9th, 2013, 6:56 pm

Hi everyone my name is Justine.. Im new, just got my books today. Just wanted to see how it worked for you in the beginning and also to see if theres anyone thats living in Hawaii.. :)
Ang818

Re: Anyone from Hawaii??

Unread postby Ang818 » May 10th, 2013, 1:39 pm

Hi,

Welcome & well wishes. I am new here as well (unfortunately, not from Hawaii though). I received my course last week, May 3rd. I was/am really excited. I just submitted Unit A. I feel confident about it and I took a full day to review and think about if I truly wanted to submit it so soon. I decided to submit it, but I will try to slow down (may be forced to as I am sure it will get tougher) for the next unit. Although, I did watch the 1st DVD segment this morning before going to work, and I started reading the 1st book for unit B. I think after I finish the 1st book, I will probably wait until I get my scores for Unit A so that I can be sure that I am going in the right direction. Hope things goes well for you, and let me know if you are interested in sharing thoughts and ideas about past or future assignments.

Thanks,
Angela
j.lopes85

Re: Anyone from Hawaii??

Unread postby j.lopes85 » May 11th, 2013, 3:02 am

Hi Angela, so how did you like Unit A so far? I tried mines today but not sure if I done it right. Hopefully it is the right way. Glad you messaged me and yes i would like to keep in contact with you and share some thoughts and ideas and you let me know too.. Before I submit unit A, I need to review and make sure its complete and right..let me know how yours came along. I'm sure you did a great job :)
-Justine

Return to “Event Planning”