Job Opportunities?

Network and share ideas with other students, get help with your course assignments, and talk about your experiences as an aspiring or working event planner.
ecrites

Job Opportunities?

Unread postby ecrites » August 2nd, 2013, 12:58 pm

Hi all!

Forgive me if this is posted elsewhere in the forum, but has anyone had any luck or experience being offered positions with companies other than their own start-ups?
jenny434

Re: Job Opportunities?

Unread postby jenny434 » August 14th, 2013, 11:38 pm

well it's very difficult, they all required some kind of bachelor degree or lot of experiences. i really wish we could have got this opportunity other then start up our own business.
ecrites

Unread postby ecrites » September 17th, 2013, 3:33 pm

Thanks Jenny,

I agree, it would be nice to gain some workforce experience before venturing out on my own. I had initially hoped that this course paired with my extensive culinary background would give me a edge as a catering coordinator, but I'm finding it difficult to get my foot in that door as well.

Emily
bridgett

Unread postby bridgett » November 25th, 2013, 7:42 pm

Hello All, I applied for a Internship with a company, and they actually offered me a sales job. The company do bridal shows, and open house for different vendors. I am excited my not make much, but I will get the experience and a lot of networking with local vendors.

Good Luck!
monday22
Event Planner

Unread postby monday22 » January 25th, 2014, 12:12 pm

HI!!!
You could always join a organization. You will gain experience from their. like ABC

Return to “Event Planning”