A7, Please help!

Discuss wedding planning with your peers and get help with your assignments.
martiineregniier16

A7, Please help!

Unread postby martiineregniier16 » June 9th, 2014, 1:43 pm

i am currently on A7 which requires
-Business name
-business telephone number
-contact name
-contact email (if applicable)
-website address (if applicable)
- pricing information

I was wondering if we absolutley needed the contact name, because for some of the businesses i chose go by the business name and not by the employee's name? and also when asked pricing information do we just say the price or we have to include what is included in the price given?

PLEASE HELP!
PattyFratto

Re: A7, Please help!

Unread postby PattyFratto » June 21st, 2014, 12:15 am

I was able to find contact names for just about all of the businesses I used in this exercise. If you look on the Contact Us page, you'll usually find the actual name of a person. I think there were a few cases where I wasn't able to find a person's name; in those cases, I just didn't include it, but did include the company phone number, email, web site, etc.

With regard to pricing, I just listed the dollar amount -- didn't break out what's included in the price. Hope this helps!
AleeshaW

Unread postby AleeshaW » May 3rd, 2016, 1:38 am

hey guys!

quick question in terms of the Stationery Supplier question. do we just find three wedding invitations companies or do we find three stationery companies. I'm slightly confused about this one!
LexisG 1985
Event Planner

Unread postby LexisG 1985 » May 30th, 2016, 9:23 am

you Have to find 3 stationery companies and give the price for the invitations you chose .

Return to “Wedding Planning”