I Finished!

Discuss wedding planning with your peers and get help with your assignments.
PattyFratto

I Finished!

Unread postby PattyFratto » June 21st, 2014, 12:24 am

I am happy to say I have finished the Wedding Planning program! It was such a great experience and I learned so much...the feedback I received from my mentor was far more than I expected. I got an A+ on every unit, which makes me feel prepared to move forward with my new business...bring on the clients!
cmontano
Event Planner

Re: I Finished!

Unread postby cmontano » June 28th, 2014, 5:56 am

Congratulations :) I recently finished too with an A+! It was more than exciting getting that certificate in the post :) :)
dawnielyn

Unread postby dawnielyn » September 27th, 2014, 3:43 pm

Congratulations!!! :D I'm curious to know if you took on clients before you actually completed the course. I have a few people that are potential clients but I'm not sure if I should take them on. I do feel confident that I can make them happy.
vickievang

Unread postby vickievang » October 9th, 2014, 11:52 pm

Just jump in with both feet. You've done the course, i'm sure you love weddings, if you didn't, you would not have taken the course. You can do this!
Athena DeVonne
Event Planner

Unread postby Athena DeVonne » November 28th, 2014, 8:23 pm

Congratulations. I just finished my last courses. Just have to resubmit because they did not receive Unit D. To answer your question I start my company the day I receive Unit A. I jumped right in. I felt learning through experience and education coursework at the same time would help me understrand each assignment better. It worked... straight A's! Now my company ... within 2 year is an Award Recognized company, locally and internationally.

Return to “Wedding Planning”