Assignment E7 UK

Discuss wedding planning with your peers and get help with your assignments.
KirbysWeddingsand Events
Event Planner

Assignment E7 UK

Unread postby KirbysWeddingsand Events » June 7th, 2015, 5:18 pm

Really struggling to find an outdoor venue for a non religious ceremony, as we cant have outdoor ceremonies cause (If im right?!) you need to get married in a building with a civil ceremony license?

Just wondering what other UK students have done? Ive been searching for weeks now and need to complete by 30th June, as this is my final year, starting to panic slightly!

TIA
lulucreations
Event Planner

Re: Assignment E7 UK

Unread postby lulucreations » June 25th, 2015, 7:37 am

Hi Tia,

If you are having trouble maybe have a look at Glamping, there are a few places that provide non religious ceremonies and for guests to glamp under the stars...

Just an idea and I hope it helps.

:D :D
TayLinAnne

Unread postby TayLinAnne » August 10th, 2015, 4:04 am

I can't help there, I'm in Australia so things are a little different, but I have just finished E7 and o.m.g the budget set was soooooooooooo hard! eg officiants here start at $500 etc, wasn't easy but I think I managed it. unit submitted now to wait results. I hope you managed to get somewhere with your research!
lollipop

Unread postby lollipop » April 10th, 2016, 9:29 am

TayLinAnne, how did you get past the officiant's cost? I'm in Western Australia and am struggling to find one under $200. The closest Ive got is $290 - $350
Laurablair21

Unread postby Laurablair21 » January 18th, 2017, 12:20 am

Hi there,

I'm from Canada and have been really struggling to find a venue for under the 300 location fee!! Can anyone help??? I've been looking for hours and have found 1 place and it's just over budget!!!!

Return to “Wedding Planning”