Assignment A5 (Confusion)

Discuss wedding planning with your peers and get help with your assignments.
Samantha07

Assignment A5 (Confusion)

Unread postby Samantha07 » January 7th, 2016, 7:49 pm

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to know what everyone did in regards to assignment 5 in unit A, are we grabbing three general places for each heading or is it specific for a mock couple. I don't quite understand the premise of the assignment it just doesn't seem very clear to me.
CommittedToYou

Re: Assignment A5 (Confusion)

Unread postby CommittedToYou » January 8th, 2016, 2:01 pm

Hi Samantha,

For my assignment I googled vendors in my local area. I actually went further than my area on some questions as I live in the country:) I also used my 'go to' list for vendors as I am already a practising Wedding Planner/Decorator. I just wrote down 3 company names for each category and received a great mark!

Have fun,

Heather
TammyCJ

Unread postby TammyCJ » January 29th, 2018, 6:23 pm

I'm also struggling with this question. I have googled some vendors & have their contact info as well as websites. For the part where it says be as detailed as possible for pricing & menu, can i attach that in a PDF or do i write this all out on the questionaire?

Thanks for the help
Tammy
cullen94

Unread postby cullen94 » January 30th, 2018, 10:35 am

hi, i am also struggling with this question.
It doesn't relate to any of the text- what does it mean by event resources?

many thanks
TammyCJ

Unread postby TammyCJ » February 1st, 2018, 5:23 pm

I ended up googling some bars, restaurants etc in my area. When i sent one of my answers to the online tutor she said my answer was good, that i went over & above? I hope so. If you want an example i can email you one?

Tammy
Soula

Unread postby Soula » February 17th, 2018, 7:11 pm

On this assignment now, what do they mean by stationary supplier? is this the invitations and the guest book or something..

As for the vendors, I emailed/called some that didn't have the pricing information on their websites (im located in Montreal) didn't get any replies back on my emails until I said I was helping my aunt with her wedding.
jbreen

Unread postby jbreen » February 22nd, 2018, 9:36 am

Hi Tammy, great feedback. Could you email me an example for the venue and event services? I think i've done some good examples for the venue but unsure on the event services part. Thanks for your help in advance.
James
Gattiker22

Unread postby Gattiker22 » May 27th, 2018, 5:22 pm

Hi, can someone send me a sample how you did it? I would like to compare my work with other, I will send you mine work if you want. Thank you ;)

Return to “Wedding Planning”