California Students!

Discuss wedding planning with your peers and get help with your assignments.
Livreil

California Students!

Unread postby Livreil » March 16th, 2016, 12:27 pm

Hello, my name is Olivia

I'm looking to see if any students live in my area, I would love an wedding planner assistant that has knowledge. Maybe we could benefit each other by working together. I would like to meet for career like minded individuals like myself and what better way then through my school! For more information about me check out my website http://www.reilevents.com or my facebook, twitter and instagram @reilevents.

Hope everyone is having an amazing day,
makennajstevens

Re: California Students!

Unread postby makennajstevens » May 28th, 2016, 10:38 pm

Hello Olivia!

My name is MaKenna. I just finished the wedding and event planning course today and am looking to start my own planning business. I live in the CA Bay Area and it would be lovely to connect with you and have a friend in the business. I don't have a website just yet, but here's my LinkedIn. https://www.linkedin.com/in/makenna-ste ... ab_profile btw your website is amazing. Did someone make it for you?
Livreil

Unread postby Livreil » June 1st, 2016, 5:49 pm

Hey, McKenna!

Thank you, I built my website myself. I live in south orange county, which is a little far but I would love to stay in touch and connect. My email is reilevents@outlook.com
Tasi

Unread postby Tasi » July 25th, 2016, 8:27 pm

HI ladies,

I'm in So Cal, I started the course in Jan 2016, but I have not completed course A! Ugh... I know I know! I had a spike in workload at my new job and we just bought a house in May so I've been preoccupied. But....I am back and finishing up course A finally and able to make time in my day for studies and homework which is very relieving.

I am wanting to get working with an event planning company already established so I can gain experience while finishing up the course but not sure what route to take with that. I'd like to leave my current employment too, just not rewarding and I often daydream about starting my wedding/event planning business.
Tasi

Unread postby Tasi » July 25th, 2016, 8:40 pm

I do not have a site yet. Currently researching other sites to get some ideas.

My email is tasilynn@ymail.com, and also on linked in under "Tasi Alvarado"
Livreil

Unread postby Livreil » August 18th, 2016, 7:00 pm

Hello Tasi,

I will email you shortly! North or South California?

Return to “Wedding Planning”