Consultant fees, an wedding pkgs put together

Discuss wedding planning with your peers and get help with your assignments.
WP5111
Event Planner

Consultant fees, an wedding pkgs put together

Unread post by WP5111 »

Can anyone give me some examples of the fee chart they use to charge clients, and what does it include. Does anyone have wedding pkgs put together all ready from low end to high end, and what would you include. Just need a sample. All so i know as a wedding planner you resouce out, but I have been collecting a lot of my on things to keep funds in house. Is there anyone else doing the same thing. :)
EP8727
Event Planner

Re: Consultant fees, an wedding pkgs put together

Unread post by EP8727 »

well besides this i will be making flowers for wedding and special event. So my prices will vary for wedding planner i would charge at least maybe 55 an hr really not sure yet i might have to work that into my other prices so yea not really sure about that yet.
WP5111
Event Planner

Unread post by WP5111 »

Thanks for replying, for a minute I was wondering why have a site if nobody replies to posts.
EP8727
Event Planner

Unread post by EP8727 »

well my prices run from any where between 30 to 60 to 75 so that includes labor
Diligent
Event Planner

Unread post by Diligent »

WP5111 wrote:Can anyone give me some examples of the fee chart they use to charge clients, and what does it include. Does anyone have wedding pkgs put together all ready from low end to high end, and what would you include. Just need a sample. All so i know as a wedding planner you resouce out, but I have been collecting a lot of my on things to keep funds in house. Is there anyone else doing the same thing. :)
Go to my web site and get my contact information. http://www.diligentdetails.com We can talk about this more in depth that way.

Also I highly recommend looking up any wedding professional meetup groups in your area. Going to those and meeting other wedding planners is very helpful. Most are very nice, but every now and then you will come across one that is unwilling to give out any information. Since I don't know where you live I recommend going to http://www.meeptup.com to see if there are any organized meet ups in your area.
VinSplace Events
Event Planner

Unread post by VinSplace Events »

WP5111 wrote:Can anyone give me some examples of the fee chart they use to charge clients, and what does it include. Does anyone have wedding pkgs put together all ready from low end to high end, and what would you include. Just need a sample. All so i know as a wedding planner you resouce out, but I have been collecting a lot of my on things to keep funds in house. Is there anyone else doing the same thing. :)
:lol: i do too, though its quite hectic. but i am interested in any tips you can get as regards your qurstion.
regards
Nancy
Tfredenburg
Event Planner

Unread post by Tfredenburg »

Hello, those were some good tis. If you like you can also check out my website as well to view my package pricing. roszels.com
dawn2323
Event Planner

Unread post by dawn2323 »

Thank you all for sharing your sites. I have had the biggest problem with connecting with other event planners locally...I have tried to email and call. This has been extremely helpful!