Submitting Assignments

Discuss wedding planning with your peers and get help with your assignments.
SJ_Honour
Event Planner

Submitting Assignments

Unread postby SJ_Honour » September 17th, 2012, 8:23 am

Hi sorry if this is the wrong are for posting this query. I've been a student for over a year but have had to really space out my assignments. When I initially registered the website format was different and since it has changed I don't have the button to transfer me to the area to submit my assignments. If anyone could help me I'd be really graeful. I've tried emailing but I just get a response to select a specific button "course Resources" I think and I will be transferred, that would be fine aside from the fact that the button does not exist on my page. Thanks
WP5111
Event Planner

Re: Submitting Assignments

Unread postby WP5111 » September 17th, 2012, 9:44 am

Good morning,
Have you gotten your grade yet? Are you enjoying all the new information or may be conformation for you, through the lesson? Im currently on Unit D. Right now Im thinking on different package plan i would like to offer. I havent gotten a A yet, but Im ok with B+.
sstaquino
Event Planner

Unread postby sstaquino » September 17th, 2012, 5:12 pm

Across the top of the screen is: Assignments. When you click on it, a drop down comes up to "Assignment workshets, submit assignments and Review Assignments". Click on Submit assignments and it will walk you the rest of the way through. Good luck. :D
SJ_Honour
Event Planner

Unread postby SJ_Honour » September 29th, 2012, 1:33 pm

Thanks guys for your help and sorry for getting back so late but I don't have an assignment button accross the top :? I have Home, Course Rescources where I can only download assignment books, Personal Website, Student Forum and My Account :(
cmontano
Event Planner

Unread postby cmontano » April 2nd, 2013, 3:16 pm

Probably a bit late to reply but I just e-mail my Assignments directly to my tutor from my Hotmail account - I attach all of the Assignments and send them! You start by sending to a generic e-mail account (check the front of each module guide for a step by step guide on how to do this) and then your tutor responds to you directly. Much easier, or so I think! Hope this helps if you're still having problems :)

Return to “Wedding Planning”