Asignments

Discuss wedding planning with your peers and get help with your assignments.
WP5111
Event Planner

Asignments

Unread post by WP5111 »

Hello eerybody Im so excited to say I started this course on the 5 i beleive of this month ; an received my final grade on Unit D already which is a A. Yeahhhh. I do have a wedding to do next month. I have st up my actual website already with vista print. Great pkg plan for the premium act. Anyway heres my web address tell me what you think .www.weddingextravaganza.us :D
miso
Event Planner

Re: Asignments

Unread post by miso »

great congratulations, you have done very well :)
Jummie
Event Planner

Unread post by Jummie »

Great, wish you all the best.
Mirka
Event Planner

Unread post by Mirka »

First of all congratulations and keep up!

Now about your website:
- I like the simplicity of your website. It is easy to go through everything without getting lost.
- I also like that you give a client very clear instructions, what they can expect from cooperating with you.
- The bit I would change is the music, it bothers me when the new song is starting all over again with each click on a new topic
- I would also add at least a telephone number to your contact details so it is easy to contact you if a person doesn't have much time to fill in the form on your website

Good luck!
jodyrupp
Event Planner

Unread post by jodyrupp »

I'm just wondering how long it takes to get a grade ??? i submitted my assignment like a week ago
vspencer
Event Planner

Unread post by vspencer »

Apparently its 7 - 10 working days
dawn2323
Event Planner

Unread post by dawn2323 »

It took 7-10 business days for me to get back Unit A...I asked the same question somewhere else on the boards and was told two weeks...