Anyone near me? Or could help me? I feel stuck.

Discuss wedding planning with your peers and get help with your assignments.
a.rippel

Anyone near me? Or could help me? I feel stuck.

Unread postby a.rippel » June 19th, 2017, 9:05 pm

Hello!

I'm about half way through my work! SO EXCITED!

Anyways, I was wondering if there was anyone near my area (Reading, Pennsylvania) that would maybe like to meet up possibly? I'm having issues getting myself out there and getting clients. I have packages set, a website, facebook business page. I get leads, but nothing happens after they go over my packages. And I just had someone say they want to book, but I feel like it's a scam. Boo.

I have hopes to find someone, maybe someone already fully in the field who I could possibly intern with so I can see first hand how things work. I'm gladly willing to sign that I won't 'steal' leads, ideas or anything like that. I just want to see how everything is done first hand. I feel so lost while trying to start up a business.

I also hold a full time job, 3-4 days a week (Long evenings into the night) and I am happily married for 2 years now, and have a 1.5 year old daughter. I'm so outgoing and creative, totally excited to be in this field. I've been doing it for family and friends for years and they finally convinced me to get out there and get certified and start my own thing! I love this type of work. I just feel stuck..

I've done what I can at the moment to advertise, but cash flow is tight right now trying to get my start up.

Thanks for listening to my confusion! :D

Return to “Wedding Planning”