Unit D - Assignment 6

Discuss wedding planning with your peers and get help with your assignments.
TS
Event Planner

Unit D - Assignment 6

Unread postby TS » March 25th, 2013, 7:01 pm

Hello
I am currently working on Unit D, but am struggling with assignment 6 question 1 (c). Can anyone give me any tips or suggestions on how to complete this section?

Thanks!
cmontano
Event Planner

Re: Unit D - Assignment 6

Unread postby cmontano » April 2nd, 2013, 3:13 pm

Hello! All the answers are spread across the reading materials for that module! :) If you re-read 2 of the booklets in particular you'll find them to be very helpful! Hope this helps -this is the best I can say without giving you the actual answers! Concentrate on one question at a time and look for the answers as you re-read.
Krysta Ketcheson

Unread postby Krysta Ketcheson » April 2nd, 2013, 3:25 pm

Hi TS,

Congratulations on reaching the final Unit of the Wedding Planning course!

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble with D6 1(c). This question is asking you to look back at the three locations that you listed in 1(a). Choose which one of these venues would be the best to use for a reception and list the venue name and contact details. As a part of this question you will also need to list the catering options available on-site, including budget and menu, or find a separate catering company that would work for your clients.

I hope this has helped!

If you have any other questions please feel free to send an e-mail to info@qceveventplanning.com.

Kind Regards,

Krysta Ketcheson
Student Support Manager
TS
Event Planner

Unread postby TS » April 7th, 2013, 3:44 pm

HURLK
Event Planner

Unread postby HURLK » April 8th, 2013, 11:05 pm

I am working on this assignment also. I can't seem to find the answer to 2 of the questions. I have re-read the books several times but I must be missing something. I have even gone online to a Google search. Can someone refer me to the page that it explains Questions 2 and 15. Thanks
TS
Event Planner

Unread postby TS » April 30th, 2013, 8:45 pm

Course complete! :D
Sadauskas1986
Event Planner

Unread postby Sadauskas1986 » May 6th, 2013, 11:07 pm

All the answers to these questions are in the Civil and cultural variations book and the religious variations books... I read through the questions first and marked down in a book what I thought the answers are, then read the books. Reading the questions first seem to make it easy because then when I read something in the book it triggered my brain and I remembered that there was a question about that subject. I did have to go back through the books to double check 2 or 3 questions but They are definitely in there.

Return to “Wedding Planning”