New Student and question about Business Plan

Discuss wedding planning with your peers and get help with your assignments.
dawn2323
Event Planner

New Student and question about Business Plan

Unread postby dawn2323 » April 28th, 2013, 12:36 pm

HI! I have had my materials for about a month now but I am finally on top of things!! I am almost done with Unit A...they only thing keeping me from turning in work is I am completing the Business Plan. Does anyone have any pointers on putting together their business plan? I am a little overwhelmed by it. Thanks!!
Tamz
Event Planner

Re: New Student and question about Business Plan

Unread postby Tamz » May 6th, 2013, 7:55 pm

Remember that the business plan assignment is optional. I chose not to do it as part of Unit A, but instead to wait until I had made it further through the course and felt more comfortable with the information I needed to include. You can still use the teaching materials at any stage.
dawn2323
Event Planner

Unread postby dawn2323 » May 11th, 2013, 12:49 pm

Tamz, thank you for your suggestion...I took it :D I finally turned it in last week.
Tamz
Event Planner

Unread postby Tamz » May 15th, 2013, 3:20 am

Great. Good luck!
HarmonySavoia

Unread postby HarmonySavoia » July 30th, 2013, 3:17 pm

I was going to do the same thing, as I figured some of it would be fictional at this point, but then I read that if you do not turn in the optional assignments with the unit, they cost extra for review. So I struggled through it, with help from the booklet "Event and wedding planning business Unit 1: Starting your own business". It actually really helped me with the vision of where I wanted to go with my company.

Return to “Wedding Planning”