WHO have own business?

Discuss wedding planning with your peers and get help with your assignments.
Katherine
Event Planner

WHO have own business?

Unread post by Katherine »

Good morning everyone!
My name is Katherine and im doing Event and Wedding planing programme. So in June im opening my own company in Latvia, like wedding and event planing + seminars. SO it will be big company with perspectives . What I nee dfrom you dear students and already businessladies and businessmans. I need your contacts, sites, phone, email . Because many clients in Latvia want to celebrate wedding abroad, and I want to do data base with you dear wedding planers. So please i need all people around the world, your websites, prices , email, phone. I will write to you more by email. please send all that to my email j.kortavenkova@hotmail.com or white in comments :) thank you :)
We can become a partners:)
LauraSzatmari

Re: WHO have own business?

Unread post by LauraSzatmari »

Dear Katherine,

I am doing my course in Hungary which can be a nice destination for your couples. In Budapest we have beautiful places to get married... I want to build my own business as well. As soon as I have more details I will let you know so we can be partners.
Good luck with your course. :)
Laura
Katherine
Event Planner

Unread post by Katherine »

great :) i will wait from you info :)
HarmonySavoia

Unread post by HarmonySavoia »

I own a business in Laramie, Wyoming, USA. I have a destination wedding/team building event packages. If your clients want a Good "Ol' Western Adventure", I'm your gal. www.harmonysavoia.com