Hello from Atlanta GA

Get help with your staging assignments and get advice on setting up your business.
Jazzyinc

Hello from Atlanta GA

Unread postby Jazzyinc » December 20th, 2019, 5:59 pm

Hi Everyone . I live in Atlanta GA. I love houses & decorating.
Trace08

Re: Hello from Atlanta GA

Unread postby Trace08 » December 27th, 2019, 11:50 am

Hi, my name is Tracy. I am just getting started on coursework. I am a DIY Designer and Stager with a vast background in art and design. I am looking forward to the education and resources provided and learning more about all of you.
Brennie1257

Unread postby Brennie1257 » December 31st, 2019, 10:35 am

Hi I’m Brennie from Atlanta Georgia
I have been struggling with cancer in the mist of taking my Home Staging course.
It’s been on and off assignments. But I refuse to give up on my dream and I encourage you all to stick with it with me
SynthiaT

Unread postby SynthiaT » April 4th, 2020, 7:05 pm

Hello Fellow Students, I'm from Ontario Canada. I started my courses last August and am very proud to say that I have just completed and graduated from Home Staging and Professional Organizer! I actually have a husband home with 4th stage cancer, in palliative Chemo treatments for the last 7 months and ongoing since there is not a cure. So I am extremely sorry that you too have Cancer :cry: but so very proud of you for joining QC Design School! :) I wish you the very best and remember you got this, you are strong and you can do it. Beat Cancers butt :x I feel that these courses were my saviour and my get away to bunker down in my little office. I had my courses to focus on and take my mind off the reality that surrounds me. I did not rush myself, I could not rush myself, I had to be a care giver and work too. I was thankful QC did not have a deadline on completing the courses , I took my time all winter long knowing by Spring I would be finished. Now with COVID 19 … wow :!: Thankfully I am a very optimistic positive kind of person though :!: I believe that when the going gets tough, the tough get going ;) Take care everyone. Be kind, be happy, social distance and wash your hands! Peace.

Return to “Home Staging”