Advice on starting Home Staging Business or Working as a Home Stager

Get help with your staging assignments and get advice on setting up your business.
marz101

Advice on starting Home Staging Business or Working as a Home Stager

Unread postby marz101 » March 7th, 2020, 10:53 am

I just graduated from Home Staging and I would like to get some advice on how to start my own business
Shirlene

Re: Advice on starting Home Staging Business or Working as a Home Stager

Unread postby Shirlene » March 17th, 2020, 4:49 pm

Hi, I am on to Unit C of Home Staging but have completed Interior Decorating and Professional Organizing. I too am wanting to start my own business offering all the services of HS, ID and PO.
Did you complete the Business options of Home Staging?
The business options give you a great look into what is required for starting your own business, but it is still really scary; I feel anyway :?
What is it that you need specific help with? Maybe we can work through it together. Bounce ideas off each other.
Let me know if you would like to work together to get our businesses up and running.
SynthiaT

Unread postby SynthiaT » March 19th, 2020, 2:45 pm

I have just graduated form the Professional organizing Course . I am waiting for the optional Unit F to be marked. Seems everything, everywhere has come to a stand still. I am going to take this unfortunate opportunity though to begin to set up a web page for my business. Which I really don't know which app to use for it or how to go about it. Have lots of time to learn now though since off work from my usual job.
Tinxie

Unread postby Tinxie » March 22nd, 2020, 12:17 pm

I guess the best way to start your business is by doing it part time. Connect with Real Estate Agents and work a deal with them as your sales person. Whenever, they are hired to showcase a property to sell, they could recommend your service to the property owners and convince them that with your service their property will attract more buyers.
marz101

Unread postby marz101 » March 25th, 2020, 3:35 pm

Thanks for replying back!
No, I have opted out with Unit F, I was contemplating and wanted to challenge myself because I didn't have a clue on how I can compete with other Home Stagers that have far my experience; however, I am looking through the unit to help me out and give me an idea. Right now, I am working on my website and thinking of Service fees for my business. It is scary, starting your own business, but I want to be prepared if I come across any challenges.

Return to “Home Staging”