Looking for a work Partner!

Get help with your staging assignments and get advice on setting up your business.
T117623

Looking for a work Partner!

Unread post by T117623 »

HI everyone!!

I just enrolled yesterday, I am doing the home staging course and also the feng Shui!

I am looking for someone that has just started too to go through this together. I live in Alberta, Canada but it doesn't matter where you are :)

Thank you! have a great day
CoriJ78

Re: Looking for a work Partner!

Unread post by CoriJ78 »

hey hello, how are you, im currently enrolled in the interior decor/home staging/staging design..im looking for a work buddy as well..i just enrolled on jan 7 :)
beatiful

Unread post by beatiful »

Hi,
I have just started as well. I have completed the first assignment and will be working on the next assignment ( unit one soon) If you haven't found a work partner I am here! I live on Ontario Canada.
BFarida15

Unread post by BFarida15 »

Hello
My name is Farida I have recently started home staging course and successfully completed color consultant course. I live in London Ontario and look for a work partner
BFarida15

Unread post by BFarida15 »

beatiful wrote: January 12th, 2022, 11:19 am Hi,
I have just started as well. I have completed the first assignment and will be working on the next assignment ( unit one soon) If you haven't found a work partner I am here! I live on Ontario Canada.
hello how can we connect ? would love to connect for work
VeronicaBoccinfuso

Unread post by VeronicaBoccinfuso »

Hey! I am in the Calgary area of Alberta, where abouts are you?

I finished the decorating & organizing course, and working through the Feng Shui. Ive also been doing some staging in my business and reviewed the text. Lets connect @happyplacespaces on insta!