Hiring New Planners Now

Get the latest updates from QC including new partnerships, course updates, and job opportunities.
DMweddings
Event Planner

Hiring New Planners Now

Unread postby DMweddings » August 22nd, 2019, 1:02 pm

Hello Wedding and Event Planners!
Designing Memories is looking to hire new wedding planners in Pennsylvania. We are hiring exclusively through INDEED. Feel free to post any questions you may have about the position here. Search Designing Memories on http://www.indeed.com to find all of our open listings and to apply. We have just three more dates available for interviews. I would personally love to see applicants from QC, as I myself am a graduate. Cheers!

With over 10 years in the business, Designing Memories, a wedding and event planning company in the heart of Pennsylvania, is looking to expand our planning team. This position is perfect for someone interested in working for themselves from home under the umbrella of an experienced company. Our planners are part of a supportive community with generous commission, attainable incentives, and a comfortable work-life balance.

Our ideal candidate is:
- self-motivated
- service-minded
- friendly
- an excellent leader
- positive
- organized
- confident
- experienced in networking and sales

Requirements:
- experience and/or formal education in wedding and event planning
- full knowledge in coordination of rehearsals, ceremonies, receptions, and other formal events
- ability to work as a commission-based independent contractor
- must be available September 27-29 AND October 4-6 for business starter orientation and training located in Ashland, PA (no exceptions)

Those interested in applying should submit a formal resume along with at least 2 professional references. Individuals chosen for interview will be contacted by Designing Memories with further details.

https://www.indeed.com/jobs?q=Designing ... 67959ec7d5

Return to “QC Event School General Discussion”