Assignment worksheets ??

Get the latest updates from QC including new partnerships, course updates, and job opportunities.
Prisisaenz
Event Planner

Assignment worksheets ??

Unread postby Prisisaenz » April 9th, 2012, 10:51 pm

Hi if anyone can help me I would highly appreciate it...I am looking for the assignment worksheets that are supposed to be found in "my assignments tab" ..I can't find either ..where should I be looking? Thanks !
judithann
Event Planner

Re: Assignment worksheets ??

Unread postby judithann » April 10th, 2012, 6:41 pm

I am glad I am not the only one. I cannot find either. I spoke personally tot he school and when I got home what they said to be did not work.

What is happening when you try to login.

Judy
1stladyoffaith@gmail.com
Event Planner

Unread postby 1stladyoffaith@gmail.com » April 10th, 2012, 10:38 pm

Hello,

I'm not sure if your question has been answered...but I think the process is a little different ...but you are to send in/upload your assignments the same.

See Example below...
If I wanted to find out where/what my first Assignment is for course A I would do the following.
After logging in
click on the following
1. "Course Resources"
2. Event and Wedding Planning Course Guide A (choose which ever guide you need)
After the pdf opens
3.scroll to page 9...you should see Assignment A1: Personality Assessment
4. answer your Assignment A1question in a word document

Next is saving and uploading you finished Unit A1 assignments for review
each assigment should be save be

<Unit Letter and Assignment Number><Your Student Number>.doc
For example, if your student number is EP9999 and the file is for assignment A1, the filename should
be named A1EP9999.doc.
You’ll complete and save all of your assignments using the method outlined above.
Hint: Consider creating separate folders on your computer for each of your course units. This way
you’ll be able to easily retrieve all assignment files when it comes time for submission.
NB:
• Files must be saved in .doc format
• If you are using Microsoft Word 97, 2000, XP, or 2003, your document is already in Microsoft
Word 97–2003 format (.doc). You can submit this file.
• If you are using a different word processor (Microsoft Word 2007, OpenOffice.org, Writer,
Corel Wordperfect, Microsoft Works, etc.) you will need to save a new copy of your document
in Microsoft Word 97–2003 format (.doc). Every word processor should have this capability.

I hopes this info helps. However by all means please double check this info by calling the school. :)
Machu
Event Planner

Unread postby Machu » April 11th, 2012, 5:31 pm

It appears this has changed. The materials I received states to either email your assignments or submit by paper by mailing them. This must be the reason that you will not be able to find the tab for the Assignment worksheets.
1stladyoffaith@gmail.com
Event Planner

Unread postby 1stladyoffaith@gmail.com » April 11th, 2012, 10:50 pm

Hi Machu,

As of right now, under the "course and resources" I am able to find the assignment worksheet...but who/ what email address are we sending our finish assignment to.
PaulineP
Event Planner

Unread postby PaulineP » April 12th, 2012, 6:23 pm

Hi everyone, just been checking out the Course Resourses section, we now have access to the Assignment Worksheets. Open the Course Materials and Course Updates section and you will find it at the bottom of the page. Hope this helps. :) I think they may be updating their webpage. So hopefully they will add a section for us to upload our completed assignment.

Pauline

Return to “QC Event School General Discussion”