New to this school.

Get the latest updates from QC including new partnerships, course updates, and job opportunities.
meridabread

New to this school.

Unread post by meridabread »

Hello, I'm new to this school. I'm excited about learning more about event and wedding planning. I'm currently a Dental Hygienist. So I feel like a fish out of water.
CreativeOccasions

Re: New to this school.

Unread post by CreativeOccasions »

Hey there! I am new as well, just joined bout an hour ago actually. I as well am VERY excited about learning more about Wedding and Event Planning. I am in the middle of starting my own Wedding and Event Planning business as well and knew I could get some much needed info from this course. I am currently a Waiter and have been at the same restaurant for 14 year's. It's time for a much needed change, and my dream has been to have my own company, so why not do what I LOVE to do?!?! Party! Good luck with the course and I hope you are very successful in this new field!
meridabread

Unread post by meridabread »

Thank you! I received my coursework. I'm excited but nervous too. Best of luck to you.
GraceEarley

Unread post by GraceEarley »

Hey I am new too. Am really excited and cant wait to get started and hopefully meet lots of new people on the way as well. Good luck to everyone!
august77
Event Planner

Unread post by august77 »

hi im returning to the course after a few tough months were my head really was not in the right place but im hoping to start a fresh with renewed excitement so hope to see you all on the board again soon.