Assignment E3 Help

Get the latest updates from QC including new partnerships, course updates, and job opportunities.
Beckylou
Event Planner

Assignment E3 Help

Unread postby Beckylou » September 20th, 2013, 3:06 pm

Hi,

I am a bit unsure of what the question in E3 is asking, I understand that it gives certain information and that information has been inserted into the chart, however do you have to finish the rest of the chart? and if so where do you find the information? is it just a case of making up the rest of the budgets for the wedding that add up to £30,000 as it is not stated in the section where it tells you how much the couple would like to spend on each thing.

Many Thanks
Becky
LaurenRoss
Event Planner

Re: Assignment E3 Help

Unread postby LaurenRoss » September 30th, 2013, 10:43 am

Hi Becky,

All you need to do is go onto honeymoon and wedding budgets its a disc we got with the course, for the wedding budgets there are 4 or more excel spreadsheets with different percentages for each category. You just copy those of there but you need to make sure it adds up to the total at the end.
Took me a while but got there in the end I think on each spreadsheet I used all of the highest percentages for each category and it got me to the £30,000 pound total.

Hope this helps.

Lauren
Beckylou
Event Planner

Unread postby Beckylou » October 1st, 2013, 1:03 pm

Thank you very much for your help Lauren :) so much easier when it is explained.

Thanks again,
Becky
LaurenRoss
Event Planner

Unread postby LaurenRoss » October 2nd, 2013, 11:54 am

Hey Becky,

Just sent off my unit e and for e3 my tutor had said some of the percentages were a little high so maybe make the groom percentage higher basicly just make it all up.

Lauren
Lam

Unread postby Lam » December 6th, 2013, 6:13 am

Are we allowed to use our own percentages?
MelAngel
Event Planner

Unread postby MelAngel » January 1st, 2014, 10:06 am

I am having the same trouble with this one, after an hour of trying different percentages I cant seem to get it!! Getting frustrated !! Any advice? Cheers! :|
Beckylou
Event Planner

Unread postby Beckylou » January 18th, 2014, 3:25 pm

Ok for people who are stuck with this i have managed to figure it out...
Use your disc with the percentages on for each category so stationary says 2.6% so to work out the budget cost you do £30,000 (Total cost) X's 2.6% (you have to press percentage button) then this will give you the estimated total which for this is £780
so turn the 2.6% into a decimal which is 0.026 then check your percentage by...
Divide the estimated total by the total cost and multiply by 100 so 780 / 3000 x 100 = 2.6% (this will first give you the decimal then once you multiply gives you the %)
Finally add up the percentages as you see them and then the total hopefully it adds up.

For the Transportation i made a total and percent up with what was left as it didn't seem to be on the spreadsheet or you can just make all the budgets up.
Hope this helps.

Becky

Return to “QC Event School General Discussion”