JUST STARTED

Get the latest updates from QC including new partnerships, course updates, and job opportunities.
Berrykj1

JUST STARTED

Unread postby Berrykj1 » September 26th, 2013, 8:46 am

I received my books yesterday and I am loving it already!

I cant wait to get on a roll with it!

how is everyone getting on!

:P :P :P
SandraSirianni

Re: JUST STARTED

Unread postby SandraSirianni » September 26th, 2013, 12:08 pm

Hey,
I recently started and just submitted Unit B. Once you get going it is hard to stop! I'm loving the course. Some assignments are a lot of work, but it really gives you some good knowledge and experience.
Good Luck!
:D
Berrykj1

Unread postby Berrykj1 » September 30th, 2013, 7:20 pm

hi Sandra

how are you getting on?

what assignment have you found the most challenging so far?

what are you plans for when you finish the course?

Katie ;)
LaurenRoss
Event Planner

Unread postby LaurenRoss » October 2nd, 2013, 5:54 am

Hi Guys,

I have nearly finished the course, soon to be sumbitting the final unit, scary stuff.

Seriously you will love this course and when you get into it you will definatly know if you want to do this as a career, I can not wait to start looking for jobs as i want to gain more experince and work with an event company and then have my own business after a few years in the industry and build up a portfolio.

I know its early but do you guys know what you want to do when you have finished this course?

Lauren
Destiney

Unread postby Destiney » October 2nd, 2013, 2:23 pm

Hello,

I'm just getting started on unit B so far I like it!
I would love to start my own business.

Destiney
:)
SandraSirianni

Unread postby SandraSirianni » October 3rd, 2013, 6:47 pm

I have found the optional assignments the most difficult, but the most rewarding as well! And some of the videos that we need to watch tend to drag on a little bit but they have lots of great info in them! It's been going great so far!
I would love to gain some experience in the wedding planning field before starting up my own business!
Bardaa

Unread postby Bardaa » October 3rd, 2013, 7:46 pm

Hello,

I recently started, i am so excited and pleased about how this course is :D .. I am about to submit my Unit A, I am slightly nervous about it, is that normal? I don't know what feedback to expect, however, I am surprised how much i've learned from just one unit! About to start Unit B, I cant wait to learn more exciting stuff.
Berrykj1

Unread postby Berrykj1 » October 4th, 2013, 8:07 am

I haven't heard from anyone that they didn't enjoy this course..
ideally I would love to start my own business, although I'm studying wedding and event planning I would prefer to focus on the wedding side of it..
I'm absolutely loving the course :)
JessDoesEvents

Unread postby JessDoesEvents » October 12th, 2013, 3:08 pm

Hey everyone,

My name is Jessica and I've just received my materials last week, and have jumped in with gusto ;)

I really liking the style and pace of this course so far. I decided to jump onto this forum to introduce myself to some of you...this is a social business after all!

I notice there are a lot of people from the UK and Canada (which is awesome!) but I haven't seen anyone from Los Angeles, as well? Anyone near L.A. and surrounding areas? Even the western U.S.? In the mean time, I'm used to chatting during U.K. business hours as I've clients there, so say hello anytime!

Take care and I look forward to meeting everyone along the way....

Jessica
Kameron

Unread postby Kameron » October 15th, 2013, 2:47 pm

Hello Everyone!

I just enrolled yesterday and I am so anxious to receive my package. Does anyone have any advice for someone just starting the course? I'm a bit nervous, I've never done something online before!

Return to “QC Event School General Discussion”