Study Tips

Get the latest updates from QC including new partnerships, course updates, and job opportunities.
ShinelessCrystal

Study Tips

Unread post by ShinelessCrystal »

I'm a newer student and I am finding it hard to remember all the information. Any study tips?
Freckles

Re: Study Tips

Unread post by Freckles »

Hello,

I just enrolled in the course today and am now waiting impatiently for my materials to arrive! What always helps me remember massive amounts of material is making note cards, or even highlighting directly in the books themselves. I recently graduated from Arizona State University and probably should have purchased stock in 3M note cards lol... since we are both new-ish, we should keep in touch. Since I havent actually seen the books/materials, I am unsure how I will set up note cards in this situation, but once I get going on it I will gladly assist!! Good luck,

Melissa - Colorado
KJensenC

Re: Study Tips

Unread post by KJensenC »

I am on my last unit and what has really helped me to remember the material is reading it outloud and highlighting the information that I want to remember. You will find that a lot of the information clicks and you will be like, "...that makes sense..." and the information will be easier to remember. Good luck with school! :)