Hello QC Family!

Get the latest updates from QC including new partnerships, course updates, and job opportunities.
Criss

Hello QC Family!

Unread post by Criss »

Hi QC family, my name is Criss, I am located in Bala Cynwyd, Pa. I just wanted to pop in and say hello. I just checked the Fedex package tracker today and my books are on the truck for delivery. I've been reviewing the downloads from the student center, but anticipating my course materials. I am excited about my journey with QC as I believe this experience to be a perfect fit for my long-term goals and life dream. I trust this course will help me hone my natural talents and make me more marketable. I'm looking forward to making new friends and building great relationships with like-minds. Much success to all.
[color=#400080]My favorite quotes:

[i][b]"In the business of helping others--you have to give the performance of a lifetime, Everyday."
[/b][/i]
[i][b] “Let the beauty of what you love-- show in everything you do.”[/b][/i][/color]
teekenn01

Re: Hello QC Family!

Unread post by teekenn01 »

Hi Criss,

All the best to you!!!
DawnPeterson

Re: Hello QC Family!

Unread post by DawnPeterson »

I am just finishing up. I enjoyed the course and look forward to this next step in life. Good Luck to you .. :)