my experience

Get the latest updates from QC including new partnerships, course updates, and job opportunities.
quality
Event Planner

my experience

Unread postby quality » May 7th, 2012, 11:10 am

Hi, i,m Saeeda from Birmingham - really enjoyng the wedding and event planning course. :)
Linda
Event Planner

Re: my experience

Unread postby Linda » May 7th, 2012, 11:33 am

i am enjoying it as well.

have you gotten to Unit C? if so, how did you do C5?
linda
quality
Event Planner

Unread postby quality » March 27th, 2013, 12:33 pm

Sorry, I haven't really been checking my post. I have completed my diploma for event and wedding planning..and am currently waiting for work. I have had leaflets printed in the name of 'Moments' event planner and have distributed many. You must have completed your course aswel by now?? ;)
quality
Event Planner

Unread postby quality » March 27th, 2013, 12:35 pm

If anyone knows any other ways of tryin to get into this field ofwork, can you please let me know..much appreciated..
ShaeDH
Event Planner

Unread postby ShaeDH » March 27th, 2013, 8:34 pm

quality.... this business is mostly networking. So I would say if you have a event planning company in your area try interning with them. To try and make it on your own just get out in the community and donate some hours with the rec center for free just to get your name out there or taking a few publicity for service deals. Hope this is helpful. Definitely hope you read the six pixels of separation book and try to network on the internet for free as much as possible to keep cost of advertising down.

Return to “QC Event School General Discussion”